This guided walking tour features 4 delicious courses at 4 award-winning Whistler restaurants. Included is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn to saber champagne.
E-BIKE FOOD TOUR (SUMMER ONLY)
Intimate tour groups of no more than 8ppl (for tours to operate we need a minimum of 3ppl)
- Person Age 16+ • Price includes bike, helmet, meals, guide, restaurant taxes & restaurant gratuity but NOT guide gratuity
A great way to explore all of Whistler!
This guided e-Bike tour features 3 delicious meals & treats at restaurants/cafes that located throughout the Whistler valley. The restaurants/cafes are fun & relatively flat bike ride apart. If you’re looking for a great way to explore all of Whistler & some amazing restaurants that are in Whistler Village, this is the food tour for you.
Along the way, your guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the wonderful food & activity scene as well as the history of Whistler.
Guests will also collect a playing cards throughout the tour with prizes for the best poker hands at the last stop (no experience necessary).
Tour price includes a 3 course meal, 1 non-alcoholic drink, guide, all applicable restaurant taxes as well as gratuities for restaurant servers (but not gratuity for guide)
Meeting Location – Town Maps (on Whistler Way)
We start the tour off by meeting your guide at the Town Maps (see image below) located on the corner of Whistler Way & the road that goes under the highway to Whistler Golf Club (other reference point: next to Wild Blue Restaurant)
Please pick up bike at 10:15am. Tasting Tours will communicate to you prior to the tour of the designated bike shop to pick bikes up from.
Once bike has been picked up, please make your way to the meeting location listed on the booking confirmation. All guests to be at meeting location by 10:40am to ensure tour leaves on time.
*Tour itinerary, restaurants and menu are subject to change at any time. Below is a sample tour itinerary
Meadow Park Picnic Area
The delicious OG Charcuterie Snack Box from Picnic Whistler
Cure Lounge & Patio at Nita Lake Lodge
Your choice between:
- SEARED ORGANIC OCEAN’S HAIDACORE™ TUNA SALAD – local albacore tuna, citrus & frisée salad, radish, scallions, serrano chillies, sweet soy, taro crisps (gf)
- CURE SALAD – living lettuce, winter kale, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, spiced yams, Golden Ears feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, honey mustard dressing, crispy fried avocado (v) (gf)
- CEASAR SALAD – romaine hearts, lardons, focaccia croutons, grana padano, roasted garlic dressing, charred lemon
- CLASSIC BACON CHEESEBURGER -63 acres beef patty, smoked bacon, american cheese, butter lettuce, tomato, pickles, secret sauce, brioche bun
- CURE BURGER – 63 acres beef patty, mushroom ragout, gruyère, truffled aioli, pickled onions, butter lettuce, housemade bun, onion ring
- GREEN CHICKPEA FALAFEL BURGER – tomato jam, vegan raita, pickled cucumbers & radishes on vegan brioche bun (vg)
- SPICY CRISPY CHICKEN BURGER – Gochujang and buttermilk marinated crispy chicken thigh, honey and soy glaze, asian slaw, spicy aioli, portuguese bun
- KUTERRA SALMON BURGER – salmon filet, tartar sauce, crispy oyster mushrooms, cornichons, butter lettuce, portuguese bun
Non-Alcohlic Drink Pairing Included
Beavertails / Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory / FireRock Lounge
To Be Confirmed
- Wear comfortable/activewear clothing & closed toe footwear for biking between restaurants on the tour. Please dress or bring weather appropriate clothing as the weather can change throughout the duration of the tour.
- Water & one Non-Alcoholic Drink will be provided at the main restaurant stops, but please bring your own water/hydration vessels with you to have on the bike ride.
- Helmets will be provided with the bike rental but if you have your own helmet you are more than welcome to bring & wear that.