This guided walking tour features 4 delicious courses at 4 award-winning Whistler restaurants. Included is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn to saber champagne.
OUR FOOD TOURS
WE LOVE FOOD & WINE
Whistler Tastings Tours was started by two long-time friends and culinary enthusiasts in 2008. They had extensive experience traveling the world, but always arrived in new places and never knew where to dine. So they thought: “Wouldn’t it be great to have a local guide take visitors around to all the best restaurants in one night?!” It was at this very moment that the idea of Whistler Tasting Tours was born.
Knowing Whistler had an abundance of fantastic restaurants, it was the perfect place to develop a program that allowed people to really explore the village dining scene. Having now hosted thousands of guests on our tours, we strive to provide unique dining experiences and outstanding service that consistently exceed client expectations.
Good Food. Good Wine. Good People. Good Times.
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN A WHISTLER RESTAURANT TOUR
- Sabering Champagne in Whistler’s largest wine cellar is a must.
- You only have a few nights and want to try several Whistler restaurants.
- Most other dining activities in town cost over $150 and don’t include wine.
- The poker game along the way provides the chance to win great prizes.
- It’s a unique experience that can be shared by all ages and abilities.
- The friendly local guide provides insight into Whistler’s rich history.
- Avoid picking bad restaurants in Whistler. We only work with the best!
- It’s nice to mingle and sit beside different people throughout the evening.
- Learn about local wines from the top sommeliers in town that host us.
- Dinner at 4 restaurants on separate nights would cost hundreds of $$$.
UNIQUE WHISTLER DINING EXPERIENCES
AWARDED BY AND FEATURED IN: