This guided walking tour features 4 delicious courses at 4 award-winning Whistler restaurants. Included is a visit to an impressive 15,000-bottle wine cellar where guests learn to saber champagne.
THE HIGHEST RATED DINING EXPERIENCE IN WHISTLER
OUR FOOD TOURS ARE:
TOO MANY AMAZING WHISTLER RESTAURANTS TO CHOOSE FROM?
CAN'T GET A RESERVATION DURING PEAK TIMES?
Let Whistler Tasting Tours be your solution!
For you, it is as easy as:
- Clicking “Book Now”
- Choosing your preferred tour & date
- Meeting us at the designated time & location on your confirmation email
You only have so many days in Whistler and we know you are coming for a good time so don’t waste those precious vacation moments on the unknown. As our guest, YOU will get:
- Guaranteed priority access
- Fast, friendly and professional service from our trusted restaurant partners
- Experienced, fun and knowledgeable guide showing you around town
It can all be summed up by our tagline…
Good Food. Good Wine. Good People. Good Times.
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN A WHISTLER RESTAURANT TOUR
- Sabering Champagne in Whistler’s largest wine cellar is a must.
- You only have a few nights and want to try several Whistler restaurants.
- Most other dining activities in town cost over $150 and don’t include wine.
- The poker game along the way provides the chance to win great prizes.
- It’s a unique experience that can be shared by all ages and abilities.
- The friendly local guide provides insight into Whistler’s rich history.
- Avoid picking bad restaurants in Whistler. We only work with the best!
- It’s nice to mingle and sit beside different people throughout the evening.
- Learn about local wines from the top sommeliers in town that host us.
- Dinner at 4 restaurants on separate nights would cost hundreds of $$$.
AWARDED BY AND FEATURED IN: