Hidden Gems Dinner Tour
This tour features 4 delicious courses at four local favourite Whistler restaurants (listed in left navigation bar) and a beer flight tasting at the Whistler Brewhouse. If you're looking for a great way to discover Whistler's hidden gems, this is the tour.
Tour Price: $89.99/pers - incl. gratuities for restaurant servers
Wine Pairings: $29.99/pers (optional) - TAKE 20% OFF
Operates: Everyday with minimum 2 people (times below)
*Prices do not include 12% government HST. Menus can be altered to accommodate vegetarians and most dietary requests. Click on the restaurants to the left for photos and menu details.
Meeting Location: Inside The Plaza Galleries (Red Pin on Map)
The Plaza Galleries is an art gallery on the village stroll in the North village close to the Olympic Rings located beside Money Mart.
- 5:00pm - main course served around 7pm and tour finished by 9:00pm.
- 4:10pm - main course served around 6pm and tour finished by 8:00pm.
- Custom - we host private tours for groups up to 180 people (contact us).
Tour Details: $89.99/person*
- Meet inside the Plaza Galleries
- Elements: Pan seared salmon over a bed of fresh vegetables
- Bavaria: Prawns a la provencale with fresh greens
- Kypriaki Norte: Chef Kike’s famous 6-hour slow roast lamb with rice and vegetables
- Rocky Chocolate: Tasty treat
- FireRock Lounge or Dubh Linn Gate: Chef's choice of seasonal dessert
- Brewhouse: Local brewery flight of beer tasting with 3x 3oz glasses (incl. for everyone)
All along your guide will enhance the experience with their local knowledge and enthusiasm for the wonderful dining scene in Whistler. Guests will also collect a playing card at each venue with prizes
for the best poker hands at the end (no experience necessary).
Wine Pairings: - $29.99/person* (optional) - TAKE 20%OFF
We serve a 3oz glass of your choice between a red or white wine at each of the first three restaurants and finish with a 1oz glass of BC's famous icewine
at the last restaurant. The price includes associated gratuities and is unbelievable value for guests wishing to have wine with their dinner. Any additional wine or drinks can be purchased directly from the restaurants and paid for at their locations.
Guests on all of our tours receive our Perks Card that entitles them to fantastic deals around the village. More information
Dress Code: Smart Resort Casual
The most important thing is to dress weather appropriate to be outside. All the venues are in the village and never more than 5 minutes apart, but we definitely recommend wearing comfortable footwear. If it is raining your guide will provide umbrellas.