For this week’s feature we want to share our top 10 ideas on how to spend Valentine’s Day in Whistler. Whether you’re spending this day with your significant other, your best friend or the entire family, give these ideas a try!
If you’re feeling adventurous:
- Go skiing! There is no better way to spend the day together than by emerging in Whistler’s number one attraction. You’ll get your heart racing with adrenaline from skiing and fall in love with romantic scenic views you can only find in the mountain.
- Go Ice Skating at Olympic Plaza and impress each other with your best moves.
If you’re feeling romantic:
- You heard it from our guide Tamara: If you’re an early bird, book the Fresh Tracks Mountain Top Breakfast and get ready for your day while watching the sunrise.
- Try our Finer Things Tour 🙂 You’ll get a chance to visit the Bearfoot Bistro’s 20,000 bottle wine cellar and partake in a champagne sabering lesson. It doesn’t get more romantic than that!
If you’re feeling relaxed:
- Start the day off with Bubbles and Bennies at Stonesedge Kitchen.
- Spend the entire day relaxing at the Scandinave Spa, notorious for its magical outdoor baths.
- Visit the FireRock Lounge for a relaxed atmosphere, fun staff and delicious drinks!
If you’re feeling social:
- Take your best friend out for brunch at Elements, a hidden gem we promise is the BEST place to go for brunch in the village.
- If you’re feeling wild, head to the Longhorn Saloon, Buffalo Bills or Moe Joe’s for a great way to end your day 😉
If you love family time:
- Visit the Coca-Cola Tube Park, it’s an extremely fun experience for the kids but it can also be a super fun date idea where you’ll get to embrace your inner child!
Don’t forget to stop by our favourite chocolate shops, Rogers Chocolates and Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, for a sweet treat on this special day ❤
Posted by: Emily Tsai
Enjoy this post? Share it! 🙂