We Would Love to Hear From You
Top 10 Reasons to Join a Whistler Restaurant Tour...
- Sabering Champagne in Whistler's largest wine cellar is a must.
- You only have a few nights and want to try several Whistler restaurants.
- Most other dining activities in town cost over $150 and don't include wine.
- The poker game along the way provides the chance to win great prizes.
- It's a unique experience that can be shared by all ages and abilities.
- The friendly local guide provides insight into Whistler's rich history.
- Avoid picking bad restaurants in Whistler. We only work with the best!
- It's nice to mingle and sit beside different people throughout the evening.
- Learn about local wines from the top sommeliers in town that host us.
- Dinner at 4 restaurants on separate nights would cost hundreds of $$$.